At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be clients, partners, or employees.
Our talented team leads by example. We provide all the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams, giving you the tools to become the best version of you. We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking to innovative projects that shape your future.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves, be listened to and feel at home. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list, but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for an AWS Cloud Architect to join our UK Cloud practice in London.
AWS Cloud Architect is a customer-facing domain expert applying broad technical skills to design and deliver modern cloud platforms from cloud foundations & modern provisioning to migration & modernization strategies and cloud native solutions looking to meet business needs applying the best cloud deployment models & services for each case.
You will have the opportunity to lead technical discussions with clients and apply your knowledge to design the best solutions for them. This role requires exceptional communications skills both with technical and non-technical audiences using Cloud services to solve our clients’ problem statements as part of your day to day
The Cloud Architect is a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: Strategy & transformation, cloud native solutions, Migration & modernization, cloud foundations & infrastructure, FinOps, Cloud DevOps & Automation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cloud Architect with demonstrable skills designing new cloud solutions and lead technical discussions with clients. A keen interest in IaC and DevOps tools, culture, and methodology is a must for this role.
You will play a key role in delivering cloud projects and helping our clients in their journey to the cloud. You should be looking to help deliver highly available cloud solutions, involved in technical definitions, assessments, workshops and implementing migrations to the cloud; always looking to automate processes, helping to address and remediate existing technical debt and identify areas for improvement.
You must be proactive and looking for career growth opportunities and be up to date on last trending cloud technologies.
We offer a highly innovative environment with the opportunity to work on different sectors (financial services, industry, utilities, insurance) working closely with a team of highly skilled engineers and cloud architects with an established cloud certification bonus scheme. Come and join a very dynamic, motivating, and challenging environment, working with the latest technologies and solving complex business challenges using technologies.
• +5 years expertise in design and architect solutions for AWS environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Experience defining migrations to AWS preferably at enterprise level with a good understanding of the best migration strategy (7Rs).
• In-depth hands-on experience of a broad range of AWS service offerings: particularly focusing on their Compute, Management & Governance, Storage, Security; Identity & Compliance, Networking & Content Delivery, FinOps, Containers & Database products.
• In depth knowledge designing and building AWS Landing Zones and understanding their concepts and the pros/cons/constraints
• Ability to architect and integrate on-premises applications with AWS
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, responds to Client needs quickly and effectively, able to change or adapt.
• Experience working with a large, highly available cloud server estate.
• Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new solutions, tools and methodologies quickly as per market evolution with some anticipation and first-taster behaviour
• Experience designing solutions based on containerization.
• Experience deploying infrastructure using automation and terraform
Good to have:
• Pre-sales or commercial experience.
• Previous experience on-premises Infrastructure management
• Comfortable with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment concepts and common approaches (Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps).
• Experience working with Kubernetes in production platforms and deploying microservices.
• Experience with configuration management tooling (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
• AWS or/and Azure cloud certifications
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend time in some more time of our offices, in Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!