Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
What you'll be doing:
We are currently recruiting for a Security Architect to join our growing Security Consulting practice. If you are passionate about Information and Cyber Security Architecture with a strong consulting background, obsessive about solving business and client challenges, and if you are strongly security risk focused…we can provide an excellent platform to develop your ambition and career, while helping our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges.
This is a great opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in helping to shape our client’s transformation journeys. Using your Consultative background, you will work in the capabilities phases of the systems development life cycle; unpacking and translating technology security requirements, business and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulations) into enterprise security architecture patterns and processes at contextual, conceptual or logical levels.
Drawing upon your Enterprise Security Architecture or Security Solutions Architecture experience, you will:
- Business objectives, goals and strategy.
- Business attributes that are required to achieve those goals.
- Enterprise; assets, systems, and information processes to support enterprise mission needs
- Stakeholder security requirements for protecting the organisation’s mission and business processes.
- The risk associated with the attributes that can prevent a business from achieving its goals.
- The required controls to manage the risk
- Assumptions, issues and dependencies.
- Strategic, tactical and operational client Enterprise Security Architecture or Security Solution Architecture options
- Information Technology (IT), Network & Security principles, and the requirements that describe baseline and target architectures
- Security architectures that manages business risks
- Logical Security control architectures, mapping to conceptual and contextual architectures
- Organisational and Operational architectures
- Security controls in line with good industry Security practices (for example: NIST, ISO, CIS, NCSC, etc.), and relevant UK Cyber Regulation and Standards.
- Programmes or project to design and implement those controls
Review, challenge/validate -
- Client requirements and supporting Use Cases
- Solution and segment architectures align to business mission and processes
Oversee, evaluate & support -
- Documentation, validation, assessment, and authorisation processes necessary to assure new and existing information
- Discovery and audits, for extraction of findings and documentation of recommendations
- The adoption of Cyber / Technology Security Controls Frameworks (NIST / ISO / ISF / COBIT / etc.) and using this to implement solutions.
- Subject matter knowledge in the architecture of specific Security domains (for example: PAM / IAM, Cloud, IoT, Threat Profiling, etc.)
- Your ability to take both clients and colleagues on a journey.
- Knowledge of concepts and principles of 'Secure by Design' and 'Zero Trust'
- Experienced in shaping a variety of end to end control requirements across; application, systems and infrastructure, in Cloud (inc. O/D365, AWS, Azure, GCP) and On-Prem.
What you'll need:
It starts with amazing people, challenging projects and a work environment that supports the creation of tangible solutions that make an impact.
You will need to have a broad security consulting background and have previous experience:
- Multi-year client-facing project and presentation experience in a professional services environment.
- Ability to operate in demanding situations whilst still having relentless drive to deliver with enthusiasm.
- Strong influencer, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships with delivery partners and differing stakeholder levels within an organisation.
- Must be able to interface with and build relationships with Enterprise Architects, business people, and technologists at all levels.
- Evidence of continued personal growth attaining necessary further architectural and security qualifications and learning (such as; Open CA, TOGAF, SABSA, CCSK, ACSP, CCSP, CCSS, ACSA, CISSIP-ISSAP, CNDA).
- We work with Public Sector clients where Defence Vetting to such as SC maybe required, as such you hold or are willing to hold vetting certification. Previous experience of working within this type of environment is required.
The focus on Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.