At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners and employees. In order to achieve our goals, our diverse and talented team leads by example.
As a Leader you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation. We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best.
This is how we bring innovation, and how we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people, because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Salesforce Service Cloud Developer to join our Enterprise & Cloud Solutions department in London.
• Works, promotes and ensures others are working in accordance with methodology and the established quality plan.
• Tries to ensure that the team understands why they are doing this.
• Promotes and drives the use of tools to improve productivity. Is concerned with maximizing performance from the point of view of exploiting benefits.
• Consolidate, convey and implement the functional, technical and methodology knowledge acquired in this or other projects he or she is involved in.
• Works, promotes and supervises the use of centres, leading integration processes to guarantee better use thereof in terms of global productivity.
• Ensures the alignment of the solution with market trends in his or her area of expertise, incorporating best practices.
• Ensures sustainability of the solution over time.
• Defines balanced solutions (demand/viability).
• Builds, tests and documents structural elements of the solution.
• Solves complex problems related to his/her area of expertise.
• Acts as an expert point of contact with the client’s equivalent areas.
• Defines work standards or methodologies adapted to the solution.
• Provides support to the construction team within his/her area of expertise.
• Identifies and conveys needs, working together with sales management.
• Specifies needs and focuses on solutions requiring specific knowledge
• Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud development/configuration
• Ideally Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification
• Skills in Apex (triggers, batch, web services) and Visualforce development
• Basic understanding of Apex sharing and security model
• Experienced with Lightning Web Components
• Skills in analysing and problem-solving issues
• Ability to work well in a team
• Experience of prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
• Strong communication, time-management and multi-tasking skill
Where you’ll be:
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future we can spend more time in some of our offices, in Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!