As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join our Customer Engagement department in London. The new joiner is a dynamic Technical Architect who has a passion for Salesforce technology but is also able to transfer their knowledge and passion to their teams. The role will allow the candidate to be responsible for owning and delivering complex multi-Cloud Salesforce solutions using the Salesforce platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce and Community Clouds and related technologies.
• Strong CRM domain experience
• Experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to-end implementation experience with the Salesforce platform from a technical perspective
• Ability to define the system architecture and landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states
• Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and define solutions that support this by leveraging the Salesforce platforms and products in the best way
• Experience in designing and developing software components and solutions
• Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, ReST) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
• Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security • Have creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
• Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
• Extensive experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
• Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, GIT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
• Strong communication, time-management and multi-tasking skills
• Other desirable experience: App Cloud, Heroku and Lightning UI / component experience
• Ideally with Salesforce Cloud Consultant/ Salesforce Developer/Architect Certifications
We’re a business with a global reach that empowers local teams, and we undertake hugely exciting work that is genuinely changing the world. Our advanced portfolio of consulting, applications, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services will allow you to achieve great things by working with brilliant colleagues, and clients, on exciting projects.
Our inclusive work environment prioritises mutual respect, accountability, and continuous learning for all our people. This approach fosters collaboration, well-being, growth, and agility, leading to a more diverse, innovative, and competitive organisation. We are also proud to share that we have a range of Inclusion Networks such as: the Women’s Business Network, Cultural and Ethnicity Network, LGBTQ+ & Allies Network, Neurodiversity Network and the Parent Network.
For more information on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion please click here: Creating Inclusion Together at NTT DATA UK | NTT DATA
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements lists but if you are interested in this or other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
We offer a range of tailored benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. Our Learning and Development team ensure that there are continuous growth and development opportunities for our people. We also offer the opportunity to have flexible work options.
You can find more information about NTT DATA UK & Ireland here: NTT DATA UK & I
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in the fair treatment of all our employees and commit to promoting equity and diversity in our employment practices. We are also a Disability Confident Committed Employer - we want to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application and interview process, if you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please let us know and we look forward to hearing from you.