You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences; these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment.
The NTT DATA UK SAP Practice is growing at a phenomenal rate and requires a SAP on Cloud (hyperscaler) architect who understands the nuances of hyperscaler technology platforms and how the SAP technical layers can be successfully and optimally hosted on these Public Cloud platforms.
NTT DATA has customers running SAP systems on almost all the major hyperscalers, which means the candidate will need to be familiar with more than one.
Generally, candidates will have progressed from a SAP BASIS technical role through to senior and consultant roles, and experienced SAP being hosted on various on-premise, private or public cloud platforms.
The candidate will work day-to-day with the SAP Practice leads to:
Minimum 10 years’ experience of SAP BASIS technical operations
• Experience in the lifecycle of an SAP system including installation, patching, upgrades
• Experience of SAP NetWeaver (any version) of both ABAP and JAVA
• Minimum 2 years' experience running SAP on a hyperscaler
• Experience architecting SAP to move from on-premise to the Private/Public Cloud platforms
• Significant experience with Linux systems
• Significant experience of networking technologies (TCP/IP, load balancers)
• SAP Application Technology certifications (TADM-*).
• Minimum 1 hyperscaler certification (above foundation level).
Our SAP team are market leaders in their fields, working on some of the most exciting projects, to explore a sample of the work we have been doing and meet some of the team click the following link-
NTT DATA UK is committed and in a unique position to offer a fulfilling consultancy career. A low ego organisation with key values around Diversity and Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility and an inclusive progressive agenda where employees can play an active part.