Project / Programme Management, London
Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 70 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list, but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage projects across various areas, including Web and App software development, Broadband, Middleware app deployment, and more.
- Manage project budgets.
- Identify and manage key stakeholder relationships quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that the project(s) or initiative(s) produce the required deliverables to the agreed standard of quality and within the specified constraints of cost, risk and time.
- Develop and gain agreement of the project plan, then provides regular progress reports to key stakeholders, as well as providing all general project communications.
- Implement and maintain a consistent project management methodology, ensuring the project(s) conform(s) to the appropriate governance, including all project documentation.
- Determine, procure and manage appropriate resources to deliver the project (functional or divisional team and a small number of third parties), as well as managing all aspects of risks, issues and contingency.
What you'll need:
You are great at-
- Performing in a Project Manager function in (a) multi-disciplined and commercial environment with the Telecoms industry.
- Working closing with Development and Technical teams
- Mastering project planning processes, techniques and methodologies.
- Managing stakeholders, negotiation and conflict, with the ability to identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Identifying and tackling project risks and dealing with uncertainty, whilst being proactive and forward-looking.
It’s just perfect if-
- You are accredited and / or certified, or working towards a recognised industry qualification, such as PRINCE2, APMP, etc.
- Systems or Network background
- You have extensive experience working across one or more of the following areas within the Telecoms industry: Web Software Development, App Software Development, BSS, Backend System Development, Middleware App Deployment, Digital Project Management
- You have experience working within a Telco provider or within a Consulting company for Telecoms clients.
This role will involve a mixture of working from our client’s premises, working from home, and working from our Central London offices.
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
Back to search
Email to a friend