Senior Project/Programme Manager
Project / Programme Management, London
Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the delivery of the Customer Transformation project as the substantial part of a major, multi-year Digital Transformation Programme.
- Responsible for the introduction of a new CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Sales & Service), new Digital Portals, integration with / enhancement of recently launched Marketing (Adobe) and Finance (D365) platforms and integration with legacy systems.
- Responsible primarily for technical design, build and test through Agile scrum teams and aligning planning with other PMs responsible for business analysis/design, business change and data migration
- Owning and managing the project plan for technical design, build and test and aligning and managing dependencies with other connected plans
- Leading the delivery teams on planning, design and estimating, actively managing dependencies between these teams and other projects and programmes
- Striving to ensure that the plan remains on track, identifying and taking corrective action where there is slippage and variance from plan
- Managing project scope and where required managing changes to project scope through formal change
- Managing project risks and issues
- Providing project reporting, ensuring that senior stakeholders have a clear status of progress
- Influencing and collaborating with a broad range of business and technical stakeholders and delivery partners to drive the right project outcomes
- Supporting the Agile scrum teams and particularly the Scrum Masters in resolving / escalating issues and impediments in order to maximize the velocity of the team
What you'll need:
- Significant demonstrable experience of the successful project management of large and complex projects including within the context of Digital Transformation and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) delivery
- Experience of managing large scale Agile delivery
- Experience of having successfully delivered end-to-end solutions involving Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CE, SharePoint, Power Platform and wider Microsoft stack an advantage.
- Excellent project, people management and communication skills including an ability to establish a strong rapport, communicate and influence at all levels
- Excellent consulting skills and an ability to lead the client through delivering on their commitments, whilst still delivering on ours
- Ability to understand and assimilate detailed complex issues and convey them in a manner that drives effective discussion and decision-making.
- Delivery and results focused and the ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Methodical approach to work, attentive to detail, able to plan, prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work without close supervision.
- Sound technical and business understanding
- Ability to work at pace in a fast moving, dynamic, rapidly changing environment
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- The opportunity, as we grow, to move between our expanding industry portfolios across Telco Media, Public Sector, Insurance, Manufacturing & Automotive and Banking, etc.
- An online training platform with 3,000+ courses, accessible at any time, to help you sharpen your PM skills and to further your knowledge across a wide range of related disciplines
- A vibrant community of 200+ project and programme management professionals, to learn and share knowledge and best practice experiences
- Health insurance, Life Assurance, and group income protection
- A series of extra benefits such as; dental covering, gym membership, buy/sell holiday days, health and wellbeing support, mental health support, and saving/investing options.
- Opportunities to gain professional certifications