At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners and employees.
To achieve our goals our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Senior Manager you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Cloud Principal Consultant to join our team in Digital Architecture Team.
Cloud & Digital Architecture, part of Digital Strategy&Technology is NTT DATA’s solutions and datacentre modernisation and transformation unit. Our Mission is to escape the legacy and accelerate business value delivery and innovation, providing a holistic approach with multidisciplinary teams across Architecture, Engineering, Platforms and DevOps. Technology is our passion and at the core of what we have to offer. In consequence, we focus on technologies that are changing the world across the different industries we operate and how they can be applied.
We are currently looking for a Cloud Principal Consultant in London, who will be working with clients to define the strategies and solutions on all aspects of cloud transformation and modernisation. You will have significant experience of advising on cloud strategies, presenting complex solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders and advising them on complex, large-scale architectural solutions. Also, interaction and alignment with Architecture, Engineering, Platform and Security teams from both Client and NTT DATA will be required, providing rock solid designs, aligned with industry standards and best practices.
About the job
· Interface with key decision makers, delivering technical workshops translating business needs to technical solutions
· Understand and evangelise the company Value Offering and Services, expanding NTT DATA’s footprint in new and existing clients
· Participate in the conceptualisation, design, feasibility study and planning of Cloud initiatives
· Work with stakeholders identifying business challenges and how Cloud can help them overcome them
· Participate in pre-sales activities, including proposal elaboration, Proof Of Concept/Proof of Value, approach elaboration and estimation
· Support business development activities, including opportunity identification, scoping and driving solutions design
· Present clients and prospects with solutions and persuade internal and external stakeholders of the appropriate course of action
· A minimum of 8 years of experience working as subject matter expert on Technology/Consultancy.
· Proven success as trusted Cloud advisor to C-level stakeholders, supporting customers throughout the cloud transformation journey
· Skilled at eliciting requirements, being able to clearly and concisely explain complex technical problems to Senior IT and Business stakeholders
· Problem solving, consultative ability
· Flexibility and agility to cope with change, as the job may require working with a variety of customers
· Strong communication skills
· Good networking skills to help grow the team and find potential new opportunities
· Excellent client service orientation
· Ability to create new business and enable cross-selling of NTT DATA services in existing and new clients
· Ability to contribute to the Cloud Value Offer, improving existing services and defining future ones
· Ability to work in high-pressure situations
Nice to have:
· Delivery experience leading teams creating Secure-By-Design, Cloud Native Solutions
· Experience in Cloud Platform Design and Engineering, including design and deploying CI/CD Pipelines
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend time in some more time of our offices in Bank or Epworth House.
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.