Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 70 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list, but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Senior Manager for DSO Solution to join our Energy team in Glasgow.
What you'll be doing:
Service Line Management
Being a central role in developing the Gas and Power Data Offering and ensuring business success. We are seeking an innovative team player who possesses a deep understanding of how energy networks companies will need to transform and a desire to develop a value offering to introduce to our clients.
Some of your responsibilities/activities will be
- Conduct ongoing customer and non-customer research in order to thoroughly understand their unmet needs and anticipate their demands
- Leverage customer insights and industry trends to develop and steer offering
- Maintain awareness of the changing competitive landscape, and provide input into our strategies and tactics to address competitive risks and maximize product advantages
- Support the documentation of service offering for both internal and external consumption
- Create and develop the strategy for the service line, including offering development, resources hiring, sales support
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities aligned with NTT Data’s capabilities and value proposition.
- Leverage customer insights, internal stakeholder expertise, and sales feedback to help guide product decisions and prioritize market requirements
- Manging basic and complex proposal/bidding processes
- Managing budget and forecasting
- Be able to foresee and develop new areas of business with existing clients and projects.
- Creating business opportunities with new clients
- Learn, understand and stay abreast of our business. Develop strong working relationships with sales, marketing, customer success, legal, finance, etc.
- Executes goals and strategies within sales area
Management of Sector Knowledge
- Understand the current trends in the market and use this to develop creative thinking contributions from all involved to produce compelling proposals and contribute to our team’s growth.
- Creating and developing client references
- Actively contributing to sectors blogs
- Overseeing delivery to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
Leadership & People Management
You will be key to ensure our teams can have the career they want by
- Developing career paths for direct reports
- Setting goals and target for direct reports
- Support the development of direct reports
What you'll need:
- Must have extensive knowledge of the energy industry in UKI with focus energy networks
- Large network within the energy industry in UKI to facilitate business development activities from the start
- Have excellent commercial and financial awareness and business acumen
- Have the ability to manage team’s talent in the most efficient manner keeping in mind the corporate values. Be able to get the best of the capabilities of the people you work with, driving them beyond what the project or service requires.
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective, long-lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative
- Ability and flexibility to adjust to a fast-changing and demanding environment
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Staff
This role will involve a mixture of working from home, working from our Central Glasgow office and our client’s offices. As a result, you will be able to enjoy Glasgow’s vibrant dynamics.
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
Job Advert Attachment: