QA/Java Developer – London
At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be our clients, partners or employees.
Our talented team leads by example. We provide all the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams, giving you the tools to become the best version of you. We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking to innovative projects that shape your future.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves, be listened to and feel at home. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements lists but if you are interested in this or other opportunities within NTT Data, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a QA/Java Developer to join our team in London
• QA on the system integration of Salesforce into the existing systems estate which is large and complex
• QA of the system integration code (Java and SQL based MDM)
• QA of system integration test cases
• Provided structured and high quality feedback on the QA results to the system integrator
• Tracking resolution of all QA comments raised and validating completion
• Reporting on QA activities and metrics to the client
• Strong QA background and experience - testing and code quality
• Strong communication skills
• Java and SQL based MDM knowledge
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend time in some more time of our offices in Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!