At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners and employees.
In order to achieve our goals, our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Leader you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and how we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people, because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
We are looking for a professional in the field of Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation and Project Management who would like to lead an IA project portfolio, work closely with a technical team in collaboration with many other areas, develop and deal with managerial challenges in the practice, apply principles of automation and ensure the delivery end-to-end, and be a key part of the new initiatives and proposals engaging with customers, business and technical areas and stakeholders.
As IA/RPA Portfolio Manager, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team who assess, design, and implement solutions that may use Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Celonis among others. As one of the team leaders, you will support and coach the Intelligent Automation team to achieve professional, projects and Practice goals.
• Been able to ensure project management good practices by applying IT Management principles (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP) and standards for each project in complex environments.
• Participate and ensure Project Planning design and day-to-day execution.
• Manage project and program risks, reporting and governance.
• Manage project and program finance, resources, and allocation.
• Apply quality assurance to our projects to ensure high-quality product and solutions standards.
• Take an active part in the commercial proposal design and execution engaging with clients when needed.
• Guide, coach, and motivate the Intelligent Automation Team.
• Create material and guidelines to create standards and good practices.
• Participate in the KPIs, business cases and ROI definition.
• Follow up on day-to-day activities in the projects, escalating, managing, and mitigating risks and dependencies.
• Identify new opportunities within the projects aiming to maintain a healthy opportunity backlog.
• Act as a bridge between our clients and our teams and Company.
• Work closely with the Intelligent Automation Team and with the Seniors Engineers that will company and guide you in your journey during real projects, executing hands-on activities.
• Be able to implement simple scalable, robust RPA solutions with clear, detailed, and accurate supporting documentation for our clients.
• Assure the best practices following market/internal/client methodology and quality assurance.
• Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
• Technical academic background in Computing, Engineering, or any other Science related field (STEM foundation).
• Proven previous experience working in RPA/Intelligent Automation projects will be a strong plus.
• Excellent understanding of the following technologies: RPA, OCR, Process Mining, Task Mining, practical AI for Automation, chatbots, document understanding, voice-to-text.
• Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in IT Project Management.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills (oral and written).
• Ability to translate requirements and ideas from technical to business stakeholders and vice versa.
• Excellent understanding of the whole lifecycle of software.
• Experience working in process-driven approaches.
• Experience managing stakeholders.
• Take initiative, and attitude to challenge solutions, approaches, and decisions.
• Leadership skills.
• Ability to make things happen.
• Ability to negotiate.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
• Proficient in the English language.
Desirable skills would include:
• Any Project Management certification is desired.
• Any RPA tool or platform certification (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, MS Power Apps) will be a plus.
• Any Process Mining or AI tool certification will be a plus.
• Knowledge of design principles and modular programming techniques.
Where you'll be:
Our employees' safety is a priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend more time in some of our offices Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. This means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up-to-date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!