You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
Responsible for Designing and implementing Azure Managed Services on Azure. Customer Project delivery including Landing Zones, Azure Migrations.
The following is a list of expected responsibilities:
• Design and Implement Azure Managed Service Offerings to the business
• Technical contributor for Azure solution bid work
• Run design and architectural customer workshops
• Leading technical team to implement Azure projects
• To be technical hands on
• To lead technical implementation of Azure platform related projects end to end
• Good attitude with a willingness to learn
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent people skills
• Azure IAAS/PAAS
• Building and Designing Azure Landing Zones
• Ability to demonstrate building solutions at scale in IAAS and PAAS
• Azure Log Analytics
• Azure Migrations
• Azure Lighthouse
• Azure Arc
• IAC Tooling ARM/JSON/Terraform
• Azure Sentinel
Degree level IT qualification
5 years of experience in a consulting or architectural role
Azure Architect Certification