Technical Consultancy, East Midlands
Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
What you'll be doing:
The post holder will be responsible for the BAU application management of the Nervecentre EPR (Electronic Patient Record) & PAS (Patient Administration System) . This includes administration, development and performance considerations. To undertake strategic planning in relation to system upgrades, new releases and migration to new systems both local and national. To support the head of EPR in the delivery of the EPR service.
- To plan, direct, manage and oversee the activities and operations related to EPR system
- deployment, upgrades and enhancements across the Trust’s clinical and operational service
- To have senior management responsibility for the EPR system and the interfaces with data warehousing, business systems and intranet/internet.
- To ensure that appropriate system expertise and knowledge is in place for the system support analysts to carry out their role.
- To have responsibility for the production and quality assurance of operational procedures
- relating to EPR system activities.
- To ensure that all system information is stored centrally and kept up to date. To utilise the service desk knowledge base functionality to support this requirement.
- To work with the IT Business Lead to make certain that effective and timely communications
- occurs regarding planned and un-planned system outages.
- To liaise with the IT Infrastructure team to ensure that appropriate backup routines are
- established for all systems and that they are regularly tested.
- Responsible for ensuring that various environments for systems are available as appropriate (e.g. development, training etc.)
- To be responsible for the quality assurance of system testing scope, implementation and results analysis, including intervening and supporting system managers as required.
- System Administration & Support
- To ensure that adequate resource is available to support necessary system administration and support activities on a daily basis.
- To quality assure that account management processes take place in line with Information Governance principles and good practice (e.g. access controls).
- To ensure that appropriate approval processes are in place to safeguard against any in-accurate system changes (e.g. team changes).
- To provide best practise in IT system service management advice though mentoring and internal consultancy to other service departments.
- To deal with complaints and call escalation requests from customers of IT systems services.
- To oversee the mechanism for recording system, change activities and ensuring this is kept up to date by team members.
- To liaise with the Learning Technologies Team Leader to agree support responsibilities on a system-by-system basis.
- To carry out personally or delegate any required tasks in order to fulfil the requirements of the IG toolkit (e.g. information asset administrator duties).
What you'll need:
- Responsible for the leadership, management and decision making for the EPR application management support team
- Provide technical knowledge and leadership in EPR support activities
- Ensure necessary technical training, awareness and experience levels are maintained within the EPR application support team
- Ongoing communication with users and customers regarding EPR service performance and evolving requirements of the business for the EPR service.
- Report to the head of EPR and other senior managers on all issues relevant to the EPR application.
- Perform line-management for team members.
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!