Design, Epworth House London
Who we are:
Are you interested in joining a growing Design team within innovative, collaborative, client focused and low ego environment? We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and collaborative Junior Designers to work on our highest value and most challenging client engagements.
Who we are?
NTT DATA is a trusted global innovator, employing over 100,000 people in over 50 countries around the world. Despite our scale, we think and act like a start-up, approaching every challenge with creativity and precision. Our services range from Design, Consulting, Business Transformation to Software Engineering and Technology Innovation, and we serve a broad range of sectors.
Tangity is a global, leading user experience and technology design brand based in the heart of London. Part of the NTT DATA, we have a reputation for designing and building compelling digital solutions that help consumers and business users get things done – simply, beautifully, and effectively. Our award-winning creations have set new standards for clients such as across multiple sectors.
What you'll be doing:
As a Junior Designer you will draw upon internal brand guidelines to deliver outstanding assets that will help us to continue to grow our business. While initially this role is focused around presentation and printed materials, you will work as part of our digital design team, with access to support and mentorship that will help you grow as a designer. You’ll be part of a design team that is growing and will have the chance to contribute fresh ideas.
The duties of the Junior Designer include:
- Working with senior stakeholders in the business including board-level executives on creating engaging visuals to support and enhance client pitches.
- Bringing new ideas to the table to see if you can help stakeholders visually tell their story better.
- Working with the Business Development and Marketing team to support them in creating high quality marketing collateral and sales materials.
- Create high quality deliverables and assets ranging across (posters) print, logo designs and more to be used across the business
- Explaining and presenting your work and the rationale of your designs to colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- Taking part in constructive critique sessions aimed at improving the quality of the design team’s outputs.
- Keeping track of new ideas in visual design to be incorporated into your own work and shared with the team.
What you'll need:
- You will have a degree or post-graduate qualification in Graphic Design, Typography, Interaction Design or equivalent area.
- You will have some previous experience working in a design team
- Being motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a good communicator, collaborative, attention to details and most importantly, a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience of Microsoft Office apps including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of video editing / motion graphics and animation software including Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro is a bonus but not necessary.
How we’ll Support you:
- We want you to be the best you can possibly be, and you have the whole team’s support
- Clear KPIs, achievable goals and a regular personal development plan
- Bespoke training and development courses available as appropriate