Lead Digital Business Analyst
Business Consultancy, London
Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what make us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Leads and defines the strategic approach and influences delivery method across complex programmes
- Provides an internal consultancy service to help shape product development roadmaps, identifying opportunities through deep understanding of business drivers working closely with Principal business analyst
- Gathers and interprets financial information to provide quality input and challenge to business cases.
- Liaise with the Product, Solutions Architect, UX/UI and Design teams to help create innovative applications and platforms used across
- Identifies, shapes and scopes all analysis work streams on a project or programme, co-ordinating their effective delivery through others (e.g. a team of business analysts)
- Extracts, documents and manages business requirements to help shape identified needs into a business solution
- Troubleshoots and resolves analysis issues and risks for projects and programmes; manages escalations to executive level
- Accurately assesses and effectively communicates the impact of business, operational and technical change to stakeholders at all levels including executive level and above
- Oversees the management of requirements traceability through the development life cycle.
- Keeps abreast of business analysis industry best practice and introduces new tools/techniques and approaches.
- Coaches and mentors others to deliver this.
What you'll need:
- Extensive experience of business analysis in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment at a programme level
- Extensive experience of working in Agile environment
- A high level of consulting, analytical and problem solving skills, including both business / commercial acumen combined with in-depth knowledge of development life cycles
- Strong problem solving and proven negotiation and conflict management skills with the ability to influence at all levels within the organisation
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and mentor senior team members
- Growth mindset and ability to work in a heterogenous collaborative environment
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people-focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Group income protection
- …And much more!