Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform Developer
Business Operations, London
Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver innovative Dynamics 365 CE & Power Automate solutions through all stages of the development lifecycle, from analysis to design, development, testing, training, implementation and service transition
- Leveraging your knowledge of the entire Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement suite, including Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for Customer Service and Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Liaise with internal and external customers to understand their business and technical requirements, and then develop a technical design to meet their needs.
- Collaborate as a member of the development team with business analysts, solution architects and other IT professionals to implement Dynamics 365 & Power Platform solutions
- Working with the wider Microsoft stack such as Power Automate, LogicApps, Azure Service Bus, WebJobs, Power Apps, Power BI and Power Portals
- Working as part of consultancy projects and within high-performing, collaborative teams
- Support our internal practice development activities
- Participate in pre-sales activities
What you'll need:
Must have experience of the following
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- C# plugin development
- Power Automate
- Dynamics 365 Web API
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
Should have experience of the following
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Broader Power Platform including Power Automate, Power Apps/Portals, Power BI
- Wider Azure stack, such as LogicApps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions and WebJobs
- Scrum project delivery methodology
- Relevant certifications evidencing your Dynamics functional and technical expertise
Nice to haves would be:
Current UK Government security clearance a bonus
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other's success and are always honest with each other to ensure we grow together. We aim to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. Our focus on clients, teamwork and foresight forms our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month
- A MacBook or laptop
- The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment within new industries and technologies in both Private and Public Sectors, including Insurance, Automotive, Financial, Government and more.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- Support for training and upskilling
- Industry leading employer pension contributions
- …And much more!