Business Analyst - Healthcare
Business Consultancy, London
Who we are:
Who we are:
Our mission is to build a strong and cohesive community of Project and Programme Managers to partner with our clients in the Insurance sector. We strive to support our customers in building and improving their digital infrastructure and tackle a great variety of technology challenges by leveraging the knoweldge and expertise of our hghly specialised Insurance teams.
What you'll be doing:
As a Tech Business Analyst (BA) yo will join our growing practice specifically focussed, initially, on the Healthcare domain.
A BA is a member of a product/application development team who analyses the business domain, documents its processes and systems, outlines business/functional requirements.
The BA is key member of the team who communicates between stakeholders, developers and QA and is particularly critical to ensure that everyone is informed and to establish what the requirements are and to ensure everyone within the project understands them.
What you'll need:
- You are a self-starter, a dynamic team player and an effective communicator capable of demystifying complicated concepts to both technical and non-technical people.
- You have an excellent blend of technical and process-orientated skills and are comfortable building strong relationships at all levels. You love surrounding yourself with diverse and inclusive people who enjoy approaching a challenge head on from different perspectives, and innovating to achieve a shared goal.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in and a solid understanding of most of the following:
- Participating and sometimes lead key agile ceremonies such as user story refinement and design workshops and solution exercises, documenting requirements and proposed solutions
- Collaborating with Business teams to review and understand the business needs and shaping those as functional requirements
- Analyse and document the impact of potential solutions/changes on existing processes and organizational structures
- Effectively approach problem solving by identifying gaps and inefficiencies in current processes, procedures, and operating models, and recommending/designing an optimal future state
- Participate and/or lead in project design workshops and solution exercises, document requirements, and proposed solutions
- Work closely with the engineering teams to ensure that all functional requirements are developed into fully functional business ready systems/applications.
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other's success and are always honest with each other to ensure we grow together. We aim to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. Our focus on clients, teamwork and foresight forms our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
- To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days
- The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment within new industries and technologies in both Private and Public Sectors, including Insurance, Automotive, Financial, Government and more.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- Support for training and upskilling
- Industry leading employer pension contributions
…And much more!