Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions Architect
Solutions Architecture, London
Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
What you'll be doing:
This is an opportunity for you to join the team at our Microsoft Dynamics Delivery Centre. If you have a strong Dynamics 365 background, we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career in order for you to help our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges. As a Technical Solutions Architect, you will be integral to the delivery of enterprise-level client projects, working within verticals including Public Services, Automotive, Insurance and many more.
Here's what the role will look like:
- Working with business and technical stakeholders to lead future product direction and technology capability, helping our customers to better exploit the technologies available to them to achieve true success within their business
- Design, delivery and governance of industry leading end-to-end technical solutions using Dynamics 365 and the wider Microsoft stack, from inception through to successful completion using the latest technologies
- Promoting and facilitating coordination of all technical streams within a programme to achieve the successful delivery of an integrated solution, including leading the projects delivery team
- Leveraging your knowledge of the entire Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement suite, including Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for Customer Service and Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Working with the wider Microsoft stack such as Power Automate, LogicApps, Azure Service Bus, WebJobs, Power Apps, Power BI and Power Portals
- Making use of cutting-edge technologies involving AI, IoT and RPA within a varied technical environment covering digital, applications and infrastructure
- Working as part of consultancy projects and within high-performing, collaborative teams
- Support practice development activities
- Participate in pre-sales activities
What you'll need:
- Experience in a customer facing or professional services role with excellent written and oral communication skills, having the ability to explain technical components to non-technical users.
- Experience of the wider Azure/Office 365 stack, such as Microsoft Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Portals, LogicApps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions and WebJobs.
- Highly proficient in designing and deploying Dynamics 365, with experience of all configuration and customisation methods, including configuration of forms, business process flows, business rules and workflows, and customisation of plugins and custom workflow activities.
- Skilled at explaining and presenting both solutions and rationale for decision making to a technical and non-technical audience via documentation and presentations
- Full project life cycle delivery experience - including pre-sales, estimation, proposal & bid writing, project and team management
- Able to take a hands on-approach
Additional experience you have may includes:
- Experienced in integrating Dynamics 365 with other applications using a number of technologies and methods such as TIBCO Cloud Integration, LogicApps, Jitterbit or Mulesoft.
- Experience of the wider Azure technology stack
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect
- UK Government security clearance a bonus
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other's success and are always honest with each other to ensure we grow together. We aim to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. Our focus on clients, teamwork and foresight forms our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month
- A MacBook or laptop
- The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment within new industries and technologies in both Private and Public Sectors, including Insurance, Automotive, Financial, Government and more.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- Support for training and upskilling
- Industry leading employer pension contributions
- …And much more!