Internal, University Hospitals Leicester
Who we are:
You will be joining this rapidly growing service line responsible for all EUC to the three major hospitals across Leicester. We cover Service Operations and service desk, AMO, Cloud technology, End User Compute and legacy ITO. We align with ITIL and are agnostic across our delivery capability in relation to core IT, cloud, service desk, EUC tools and technologies.
We are passionate about delivery and live the NTT DATA values in parallel with a healthy work / life balance and a great team spirit.
What you'll be doing:
In this role, you will be the client’s first point of contact in the Registration Authority office. This role is based on a 4-day working week Monday – Thursday.
See below, for detailed roles and responsibilities.
- Provide the presence at UHL’s registration offices across the trusts 3 main hospital sites, in accordance with the agreed RA office opening hours.
- Authenticate user identity in accordance with NHS registration authority process
- Maintain registration authority records systems
- Facilitating the management of Smartcards
- Printing / Issuing appropriately configured smartcards
- Resetting of password and altering system access.
- Provide day to day support to users with RA smart card queries
- Liaise with UHL staff and departments in support of registration authority needs and Maintain all RA processes and documentation
- Plan and coordinate upcoming work throughout the year with the wider eQuip service Team
- Manage the continual service improvement of the registration authority service
- Strictly adhere to NTT DATA policies, processes, and guidelines – including timesheet submission and leave communication/logging
- Provide support to the wider eQuip service as required by the eQuip Service manager
- Junior Doctors Induction (Twice yearly events)
- Attending planning meetings and understand the scope in the run up to the JD event
- Ensuring tasks to be fulfilled prior to the JD event are completed i.e. processing of application forms, arrangement of HR management lists for new starters
- Shadowing subject matter experts for knowledge transition
- Assist in the recruitment of JDI team and provide training
- Any other reasonable duties as defined by the eQuip Service manager
What you'll need:
You will have a good working knowledge of working in an office environment, well skilled in Microsoft Office and excellent customer service skills. You will also be comfortable in coordinating mini project assignments to help support the extended team and client.
You will have experience of working in an office setting and have excellent customer skills.
Be capable of managing your work time, be able to resolve queries following logical analysis, work as part of a team, have a ‘can-do’ attitude and complete calls / tasks by agreed deadlines.
You will be a customer champion within NTT DATA.
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!