Salesforce Technical Architect
Solutions Architecture, London
Who we are:
It starts with amazing people, challenging projects and a work environment that supports the creation of tangible solutions that make an impact. NTT is a leader in providing cutting-edge Technology and we are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join our tech team delivering a Salesforce CRM solution.
What you'll need:
You will have a Proven track record as a technical Architect that has delivered end-to-end on a Salesforce programmes. As well as experience leading on technology architecture for large complex projects in a global environment, utilizing a range of architecture methods, you will have;
- Constructed conceptual and logical architectures from business requirements using standard tools and techniques for modelling
- Have been responsible for defining technical architectural requirements for inclusion in development programmes
- Led on Component-based Architecture principles and ensured solutions are maximized for reuse, applying SOA with Web Services
- Used appropriate tools to contribute to the development of systems architectures supported by the production of detailed component specifications, translatable into detailed designs
- Facilitated business and technical workshops to ensure solution architecture meets both technical and commercial needs.
- Kept abreast of the latest technical Research & Industry insight, with a passion for up-and-coming Technologies, Machine Learning, and AI ensuring relevant trends are communicated within the Collinson Group.
- Worked with Development teams, technical leads, and project managers to deliver appropriate plans and estimates for work
- Have excellent knowledge and experience of agile methodology for project delivery
- Experience in working with multi-disciplined development teams, including external vendors and agencies providing services for projects.