Information Technology, London
Who we are:
NTT DATA are hiring a Full Stack Developer to support our media clients broadcasting and on-demand VoD platforms. The developers in the team design, build, deploy and maintain these systems. We aim to be Agile in our approach, and we encourage automated testing and continuous integration.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead by example. Share your expertise with other developers both inside and outside your team, cultivate and nourish the knowledge sharing culture we have.
- Writing clean code. Code is read much more than it’s written, so we prefer optimization towards maintainability.
- Shape the solution. Working closely with our clients to understand the problem, help the design and refine the work.
- Predictable delivery. Shipping working software on a predictable iterative manner, delivering value on every cycle.
- Team work. Actively work to tear down knowledge silos. We strive for every team member to be able to jump on any part of the system, seek assistance about the aspects that are unknown and ultimately understand the system as a whole.
- Passionate about software.
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to relate to technical and business staff.
- Self-motivated, with a hands-on, proactive approach.
- Able to confidently propose solutions and contribute to designs.
- Able to make collaborative decisions based on discussions and input from colleagues.
What you'll need:
Required Skills & Expertise
- Development on ASP.NET Core
- Understanding of T-SQL databases (e.g. Azure SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Development with Entity Framework DB first
- Usage of Message brokers (e.g. Azure Service Bus, AWS SQS/SNS)
- A Continuous Integration System (e.g. Azure DevOps)
- A strong understanding of SOLID principles
- Building software in an Agile environment
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Exposure to Domain Driven Design
- Git Workflows
Desirable Skills & Expertise
- A modern front-end framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue)
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS Lambda, Azure Functions etc.)
- Exposure to BDD (e.g. SpecFlow)
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. When we work together, we are unstoppable. We aim to build a strong professional community where everyone can mentor others and be mentored and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month. The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment new industries, such as, Public Sector, etc.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- …And much more!