What you'll be doing:
In this role, you will join the HR Operations team, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a highly supportive environment. This is a dynamic role that will allow you to get involved in a variety of tasks from policy development to process improvement. You will work closely with the Senior HR Manager on coordinating key cyclical activities such as the promotions and appraisal process, and also other initiatives where support is required.
You will be responsible for and involved in the following activities:
- Reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures
- Benchmarking of policies to ensure competitiveness and best practice
- Supporting and overseeing employee lifecycle administration
- Assist in preparation of documentation and guidelines related to annual cyclical activities such as promotions and appraisals
- Provide support to Snr HR Manager for key projects and initiatives
- Participate in key internal processes such as inductions when required
- Actively participate in the improvement of processes and practices to enhance efficiency and employee experience
- Other ad-hoc activities as required to support the team
What you'll need:
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to show the following skills:
- Great organisational skills with experience in supporting HR policy and process development
- Excellent written communication skills
- A passion for people and a customer-focused, proactive mind-set.
- Good knowledge of UK HR legislation and best practice.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel