Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant / Developer
Solutions Architecture, London
Who we are:
It starts with amazing people, challenging projects and a work environment that supports the creation of tangible solutions that make an impact. We are a leader in providing cutting-edge Technology and are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant / Developer to join our tech team delivering a Salesforce Campaign solution.
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for dynamic Marketing Consultants that have a passion for Salesforce technology, enjoy thinking about customer / consumer behaviour, and can incorporate business and marketing requirements related to customer outcomes into Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
You will be required to Provide Salesforce Marketing Cloud SME for both client delivery projects and prospect client pre-sales engagements as well as;
- Lead the design and configuration of Enterprise scale Marketing Cloud based solutions for our clients
- Translates business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality
- Ensuring that the solution accurately reflects and meets the defined expectations of the business, from both a functional requirements and process perspective.
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions and provide expertise during presales efforts to estimate the level of effort.
- Support in interviewing prospective candidates
What you'll need:
- At least 5+ years of Marketing automation domain experience
- At least 2+ years of experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to-end implementation experience with the Salesforce platform and specifically with Marketing Cloud
- Extensive experience scoping Salesforce Marketing Cloud services and knowledge of all current Marketing Cloud capabilities, including familiarity with Journey Builder, Social Studio, and the Connector
- Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and define solutions that support this by leveraging the Salesforce Marketing platforms and products in the best way
- Experience with B2C campaign strategy and execution in a professional services environment
- Experience with email design would be an advantage
- Have creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to lead and/or participate in design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Extensive experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Ideally with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certifications