At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be clients, partners, or employees.
Our talented team leads by example. We provide all the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams, giving you the tools to become the best version of you. We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking to innovative projects that shape your future.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves, be listened to and feel at home. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list, but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Cloud Architect to join our Digital Architecture team in London.
• Translate Business Strategy and needs into IT Architecture blueprints, estimating the financial impact of architectural alternatives.
• Design end-to-end architecture solutions with strong business analysis/client- facing skills to engage a diverse stakeholder population
• Lead distributed teams, that will be delivering your designs, and clients, using remote facilitation techniques
• Elaborate commercial proposals
• Experience with hybrid platforms using on-premises and multi-cloud
• Track record of experience in Software Architecture, IT/Cloud/IaaS, PaaS, and Enterprise architecture discipline.
• Significant experience leading and assisting software developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualising and developing your solutions
• Solid knowledge of software architecture and architectural techniques, approaches, and patterns of other development disciplines, not only designing but also delivering them.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both with technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend more time in some of our offices, Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.