At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be clients, partners, or employees.
Our talented team leads by example. We provide all the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams, giving you the tools to become the best version of you. We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking to innovative projects that shape your future.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves, be listened to and feel at home. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list, but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team in London.
As a Cloud Architect you will play a key role in shaping the cloud practice and help new clients in their journey to the cloud.
You will help to design new cloud solutions for clients, involvement in technical definition for new clients and opportunities in the cloud area and involvement defining technical migrations to the cloud, always looking to automate processes, helping to address and remediate existing technical debt and identify areas for improvement.
You will be joining an ever-growing Cloud Practice and must be proactive and looking for career growth opportunities and be up to date on last trending cloud technologies.
· Experience working with a large, highly available cloud server estate.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both with technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
· Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, responds to Client needs quickly and effectively, able to change or adapt.
· A good understanding of common network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, HTTP and how they are used.
· Experience defining and designing architecture solutions in AWS or/and Azure.
· Experience building and defining landing zones.
· Experience and involvement defining migrations to AWS or/and Azure preferably at enterprise level.
· +5 years managing AWS or/and Azure environments.
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend more time in some of our offices, Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.