At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners and employees.
In order to achieve our goals, our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Leader you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and how we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people, because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Test Manager to join our Application & Engineering Management department in London.
Develop a process to track test environments required for QAs
Create short-term plans to deliver environments to support dynamic QA needs
Resolve conflicts between teams competing for limited testing resources
Liaise with internal stakeholders and Operations Teams to provide specific information around environment availability, spec and demand
Test Data management from Project to Program perspective, defining dependencies (from a logical and business perspective), conflicts between testing teams/business/IT teams
• 3-5 years of experience working as a Test Manager, including:
• Test planning, coordination, and monitoring during all delivery stages of large-scale software delivery.
• Automation Testing background (To review technical approaches)
• Produce Test Plans/Strategy for Integration, Migration, and Non-Functional (Performance) testing phases.
• Experience leading Onshore/Nearshore/Offshore Teams
• Assist Test Analysts during the test preparation and execution phases
• Assist Programme Test Manager in estimation and scheduling of relevant test phases.
• Definition/implementation/monitoring of Testing KPIs.
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
• Ability and flexibility to adjust to a fast-changing and demanding environment.
• Ability to communicate (written and oral) technical issues to a non-technical, business audience on levels
• Experience in Full Lifecycle Projects.
• ISTQB Certification
• Industry sector experience is a plus
Where you'll be:
Our employees' safety is a priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend more time in some of our offices, in Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. This means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up-to-date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!