Testing, Berkshire (Slough)
Our mission is to build a strong and cohesive community of Project Test Leads to support our Tier 1 Telecommunication, Media and Technology clients to build and improve their Project Test Strateies and tackle a great variety of technology challenges by leveraging our unparalleled industry knowledge.
- Telecom Domain knowledge (good to have)
- Good estimation skills with extesnive knowledge in estimation techniques
- Function point analysis skills - good to have
- Able to defining and implement the project test strategy and approach
- Coordinate project test activities
- Manage stakeholders, partners and supplier management
- Assuring quality at all times
- Advanced knowledge of software quality assurance methodology.
- Advanced proficiency with requirements gathering tools.
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools and concepts.
What to expect:
- Encourage continuous quality improvement through Root Cause and other Metrics Analysis
- Applies advanced knowledge of QA principles, methodologies, and techniques to test and assure the quality of complex software.
- Leads sophisticated defect detection, problem solving and troubleshooting with complex software.
- Designs the overall project test plan and master test schedule for simple level projects.
- Performs in a lead capacity role within the team in making decisions for the quality assurance of the project / application.
- Recommends quality improvement initiatives for future application / project releases.
- Regularly coaches and mentors less experienced team members.
The focus on Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
A people focused business
Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
A varied client base
…And much more!