Presales Architect (Telco Cloud)
Technical Consultancy, London
Who we are:
We are currently recruiting a Presales Telco Cloud Architect to join our pre-sales/network function. If you are a passionate technologist with a diverse background, if you are obsessive about the use of network technology to solve business problems, and if you are strongly customer focused we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career while helping our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges. We are particularly interested in people with telco cloud experience.
You will be joining this rapidly growing service line with oversight of our managed services partnerships across every sector. This inlcudes Service Operations and Service Desk, AMO, Cloud Technology, EUC and legacy ITO. We align with ITIL and are agnostic across our delivery capability.
What you'll be doing:
The successful candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of successfully operating in the Telco, Media and Tech sector in either a communication service provider/MNO, a consultancy or software/equipment provider with a network focus
- Solution design or enterprise architecture expertise delivering large scale technology projects
- Proven experience and knowledge in 5G, telco and cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps practices, including containerisation and microservices
- Experience of delivering or designing IT based solutions to improve the performance of the network or network operations
- Evidence of championing or leading on innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - and be able to communicate effectively with Senior Management, Business Users and Technical staff
- Expert knowledge of the major cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP) will be essential
Nice to have:
- A thought leader in your field, with proven experience contributing whether through articles, public speaking or social media to the domain of telco cloud
- Managing network scale hardware and software suppliers, subcontractors, and other systems integrators
- Leading on the technology solutions for RFI, RFP or bid responses delivering creative, engaging bid collateral
What you'll need:
The role will see you undertake both advisory and delivery of Cloud Designs and Solutions to host the delivery of multi-tiered, modern software applications, including APIs, Integration and Microservice based applications and services on Public Cloud providers Azure, AWS and GCP.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivery of Cloud Native Solutions, demonstrating your ability to articulate their benefits and downfalls
- Design, delivery and management of hybrid-architecture
- Communicate and negotiate whole solution architecture concepts with customer architects and peers
- Defining, designing and implementing process, methodology and tools to migrate out of data centres into Public cloud
- Support the review and response to opportunities (RFQ / RFI / RFP), ensuring they are sized, and scoped, correctly and have the right resources assigned to enable an optimum solution.
Our focuses on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight are in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their growth alongside NTT DATAs.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!