R6 Support Analyst - Ireland
Technical Consultancy, Dublin
You will be joining this rapidly growing service line responsible for all Managed Service contracts to all of our customer across all sectors. We cover Service Operations and Service Desk, AMO, Cloud technology, End User Compute and Infrastructure Services. We align with ITIL and are agnostic across our delivery capability in relation to core IT, cloud, service desk, EUC tools and technologies.
We are passionate about delivery and live the NTT DATA values in parallel with a healthy work / life balance and a great team spirit.
The role will offer the chance for excellent progression with the company as we looking to invest heavily in the individual with future prospects into consulting. You will be office based, the company have won awards for their services and offer a great opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in an experienced team who will help aid your development.
As an R6 Support Analyst, you are responsible for the support and maintenance of R6 Concept to Cash platform for NTT DATA’s Telecom client. A team of R6 Support Analysts will work cohesively to resolve incidents in accordance with established Service Level Agreements. NTT DATA is looking for an enthusiastic apprentice who will get learning and development opportunity working alongside team R6 support analysts and further their career with NTT DATA as R6 support analyst
What to expect:
- Responsible for resolution of Level 1 and Level 2 incidents in accordance with established Service Level Agreements
- Carry out investigation by studying the service logs, troubleshooting guides to identify the cause of the issue and carry out necessary steps to provide L1/L2 resolution to the incident and reinstate the operational service
- Be available 24 x 7 on ROTA to investigate and resolve Priority 1 and Critical incidents.
- Manage the incident with Level 3 / Level 4 teams. i.e., be responsible for managing the end to end resolution of tickets that includes raising ticket with Level 3 / Level 4 teams and following up with them until the incident is resolved.
- Report progress of incident resolution in an unambiguous and timely manner
- Conduct thorough impact and root cause analysis of the incident and publish the findings in the form of incident report
- Create or update knowledge articles based on the incident and problem learning.
- Create and update knowledge articles to improve process adherence, to provide how-to/self-service guidance in order to reduce end-user dependency on operations team
- Responsible for deployment of application code or configuration changes in the production environment
- Maintain pre-production environment at the production level.
- Carry out operational acceptance testing (OAT) of new changes on pre-production environment.
- Carry out daily Application Health Check proactively to catch any symptoms that might lead to incidents and implement/take measures proactively to avoid incident occurrence
- Maintain platform stability, performance and resilience through proactive monitoring of system and schedule checks, CPU, memory and storage checks, integration queues, database growth and other integration, event and error log.
- Monitoring of scheduled tasks logs/alerts to ensure they run and complete as expected
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of Telecommunications business and processes
- Knowledge of Unix operating system and shell scripting
- Knowledge of database query language (SQL)
- Knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle
- ITIL framework knowledge
- Should be able to switch between various tasks seamlessly
- Capable of dealing with intense situation during P1 or critical incidents and remain focussed on the resolution of incidents.
- Be up to date with technology in order to bring in innovation and service improvements