Testing, Berkshire (Slough)
At NTT DATA we provide cutting-edge Technology to the Telco industry, we ar currently looking for Test Data Analysts to join our QAT Practice with expertise in manual testing and some exposure automation.
You will have experience of a wide range of SLDC methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Kanban, behavioural-driven development (BDD), and continuous integration along with experience of ITIL (in particular Incident Management and Major Incident Management) .
Also important is:
- ISTQB (Advanced) or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of automated testing and release processes, and how to apply automation across both test and release
- Experience in the Release Management Life Cycle
- An expert in test design techniques and able to take accountability for the quality and comprehensiveness of the overall test design
What to expect:
Required Technical Skill Set:
- Hands on experience on Test Data Management Tools
- Experience with Test data creation and mining using test data management tools (Delphix; Informatica DVO or equivalent).
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces.
- Responsible for servicing test data requests (Data Load/Scrub/Accounts creation & conditioning) based on assigned priorities.
- Identify ways of improving the test data creation process.
- Work directly with the Test Data Manager or Test Data requester on understanding and processing the test data requests.
- Allocate and manage test data on all platforms using TDM tools.
- Partner with the product owner, data engineers and analysts to create scalable and robust solutions
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data flow diagrams and database design development
- Good understanding of various database technologies (DB2, Teradata, Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server, Big data/Hadoop)
- Good understanding of data masking/scrubbing/obfuscation techniques
- Automate test data refresh and creation processes.
- Automation experience using TDM Tools, QTP, Excel Macros or similar tools
- Ability to write queries/macros/scripts using tools like SQL, VB, QTP, Selenium and XML
- Support test data requirement gathering sessions and help the team focus development that makes the greatest test data strategic impact
- Promote test data literacy and support evangelise test data reuse
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. When we work together we are unstoppable. We aim to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month.
- The opportunity, as we grow (and you with us!), to experiment and broaden your experience in new industries, such as Public Sector, Insurance, Automotive, Telecoms and more.
- Indsustry leading contributions to your pension plan
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- A culture of knowledge-sharing, with deep-dives across various technical verticals to help you discover and learn new tools.
…And much more!