NTT DATA are hiring a QA Lead Test Analyst to join the Quality Assurance & Test (QAT) Practice. As a Lead Test Analyst you will work with clients to review requirements to make sure they are fit for purpose and lead the test team in creating and executing test cases that verify the requirements have been met. You will be a self-motivated proactive individual comfortable working in isolation and with a larger team who can contribute to the successful delivery of testing services, motivating a small test team (where relevant) and be comfortable with working with client both on site and remotely
What to expect:
- Define, together with the Product Owner, the acceptance criteria at both the story and the system level
- Write end to end tests (manually) proving the system works, and define test cases based on the test scenarios
- Test newly developed software, existing software upgrades and deployments to ensure quality is maintained; including manual testing (exploratory, negative and black box) as well as utilising a variety of test tools to enhance testing efficiency, identify vulnerable areas of the software and raise, prioritise and track defect reports through to conclusion
- Understand the design and the implementation details and assess the affected areas and risk areas that the implementation can introduce
- Perform Sanity, Regression testing in an agile environment with continuous integration and deployment of new releases
- Understand and define test environment needs
- Understand and define test data needs
- Write detailed defect descriptions and work with developers to prioritise and assign bugs depending on the business impact and severity on timelines to test and go live
- Experience testing API and UI functionality in a commercial environment
- Able to use initiative and work within an agile framework within sprints or work effectively in a waterfall environment
- Work closely with Product Owner’s and developers to agree test cases and their acceptance criteria.
The focus on Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!