You will be a Business Assurance Director with both managerial and leadership skills, coupled with extensive Delivery and Quality assurance experience within at least one previous professional services company.
You will be a champion for driving productivity and efficiency through operational excellence, whilst working effectively with others, building productive, collaborative relationships across departments and also with third parties.
With an advanced ability to motivate and drive team performance, there is a need for both strategic and hands-on approaches to ensure full collaboration with the business.
There is therefore a need for strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to scale up or down as necessary depending on the audience.
What to expect:
This role will lead the delivery of governance, risk management, assurance and improvement across NTT DATA in the UK.
It will report directly into the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for working with other senior stakeholders across the company to ensure that NTT DATA is well prepared to deliver its future growth plans while maintaining its ability to respond successfully to unexpected events.
This role will be responsible for:
- Ensure that NTT DATA follows its processes to bid, plan, design, mobilise, deliver and close our projects.
- Identify systemic risks to project deliveries and drive mitigating actions through the appropriate part of the business.
- Identify systematic cost reduction and value creation opportunities in project deliveries and drive resulting actions through the appropriate part of the business.
- Monitor performance indicators to detect issues and ensure that they are resolved.
- Ensure that Work At Risk and Work In Progress are managed appropriately.
- Ensure that all staff receive core process training.
- Ensure that NTT DATA acts in accordance with all of its existing quality accreditations.
- Work with the business to identify all necessary quality accreditations to support NTT DATA’s business growth based on management plans and other growth drivers.
- Sets direction / ensures processes & practices meet the requirements of best practice, external accreditation and our chosen industries
- Create / implement best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes & procedures to aid / improve business performance
- Oversee the planning and achievement of new quality accreditations
Business Continuity Management
- Monitor and update NTT DATA’s register of business risks and ensure that adequate mitigating measures are in place for each risk
- Help define the strategic direction of the team by supporting development and improving upon business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- Develop, test and improve NTT DATA’s business continuity plans to ensure that they reflect changing circumstances.
- Enact the business continuity plan and manage NTT DATA’s response to any business continuity issue.
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery requirements are reflected in our commitments to customers and supported by our internal teams and where applicable, our suppliers
- Identify improvements that will increase the profitability, compliance, quality and reliability of the service NTT DATA offers based on the output from legislation, regulation, business plans, audit reports, customer satisfaction reports and project review boards amongst others.
- Establish a rolling business improvement plan for NTT DATA and incorporate new initiatives into the plan as appropriate.
- Oversee the development of the business cases needed to secure the budget necessary implement improvement initiatives.
- Manage the improvement budget and ensure that improvement projects are delivered successfully to time and to budget.
- Provide thought leadership and influence change at all levels of the business
- Lead improvement projects to bring together cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and achieve targeted performance improvement
Reporting and group wide engagement
- Provide reports on UK business assurance activities as necessary to NTT DATA’s EMEA and Global management teams.
- Act as the interface to other companies within the group to establish common goals and targets, to align activities and share best practice,
The focus on Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!