Business Analyst - Insurance
Business Consultancy, London
What you'll be doing:
NTT DATA us seeking an experienced Insurance Business Analyst with 4 to 8 years of relevant experience to join are growing business analysis team.
What you'll need:
- Collaborating with Business teams to review and understand the business needs and shaping those as functional requirements
- Analyse and document the impact of potential solutions/changes on existing processes and organizational structures;
- Effectively approach problem solving by identifying gaps and inefficiencies in current processes, procedures, and operating models, and recommending/ designing an optimal future state;
- Participate and/or lead in project design workshops and solution exercises, document requirements, and proposed solutions;
- Maintain consistency of approach and holistic understanding;
- Work closely with the IT development teams to ensure that all functional requirements are developed into fully functional business ready systems/applications.
- Work closely with teams based in different geographical locations
- Strong experience of working in Insurance as business analyst
- Good understanding of London Market processes and current trends;
- The ability to produce process documentation including process maps, flow diagrams, requirement specifications, functional designs, and features stories etc.
- Work experience with Agile environment will be big advantage
- Good Stakeholder Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Good understanding of techniques with respect to Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Understanding of industry-standard modelling standards and methodologies
- Experience of successful involvement in projects through the full project life cycle
- Experience of handling conflicting demands, prioritising workloads and delegating effectively in order to deliver
- Demonstrable team working and individual working skills