Business Analyst - Insurance
Business Consultancy, London
Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
What you'll be doing:
NTT DATA us seeking an experienced Insurance Business Analyst with 4 to 8 years of relevant experience to join are growing business analysis team.
What you'll need:
- Collaborating with Business teams to review and understand the business needs and shaping those as functional requirements
- Analyse and document the impact of potential solutions/changes on existing processes and organizational structures;
- Effectively approach problem solving by identifying gaps and inefficiencies in current processes, procedures, and operating models, and recommending/ designing an optimal future state;
- Participate and/or lead in project design workshops and solution exercises, document requirements, and proposed solutions;
- Maintain consistency of approach and holistic understanding;
- Work closely with the IT development teams to ensure that all functional requirements are developed into fully functional business ready systems/applications.
- Work closely with teams based in different geographical locations
- Strong experience of working in Insurance as business analyst
- Good understanding of London Market processes and current trends;
- The ability to produce process documentation including process maps, flow diagrams, requirement specifications, functional designs, and features stories etc.
- Work experience with Agile environment will be big advantage
- Good Stakeholder Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Good understanding of techniques with respect to Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Understanding of industry-standard modelling standards and methodologies
- Experience of successful involvement in projects through the full project life cycle
- Experience of handling conflicting demands, prioritising workloads and delegating effectively in order to deliver
- Demonstrable team working and individual working skills