Cloud Native Solutions Lead
Technical Consultancy, London
Cloud Native Solutions Lead
The Cloud Native Application Modernisation Lead aka ‘Anthos lead’ plays a highly visible role in bridging various service lines in NTT DATA globally to help respond to our clients’ needs in the Cloud Native and Application Modernisation space. Particular focus will be given to hybrid multi-cloud and cloud native transformation projects. The Anthos lead is central in leading and coaching cloud advisory, cloud engineering and cloud delivery team members to develop cloud native propositions, growing the cloud practice capabilities and scaling our collective impact.
Pivotal to account and opportunity development with a passion for helping clients transform their business with cloud native technologies. The Anthos lead supports the full proposition lifecycle from proposition development and supporting sales, through to delivery and client referencing. The Anthos lead works closely with Client Partners, Market Engagement team, vendors and marketing to ensure that our propositions meet client needs, and with Service Line leads to ensure we have the capabilities – skills, certifications, approaches and tools – to deliver for our clients.
The Anthos lead brings expert domain knowledge and a passion for enabling change and unlocking business value through the appropriate use of cloud native technologies. They have a flair for communicating innovative approaches and their benefits directly to clients, understanding the underlying business needs and goals, providing expert advice to support the resolution of complex business problems and to support sales. The Anthos lead is regarded as a subject matter expert in one or more Cloud platform technologies, speaking at industry events and publishing thought leadership. They are also able to talk at senior level regarding the trends and moves by all the key technology players and to advise clients on the best options for them. They are leaders capable of motivating virtual teams in a matrix structure to deliver propositions and capabilities, and overseeing delivery on client site.
Product/ proposition ownership
- Work with the Business Units, Client Partners, Market Engagement team, Service Delivery, 3rd Party Vendors and the UK leadership team to build cutting-edge cloud native application modernisation propositions around Google Cloud and Anthos
- Understand client challenges across multiple accounts and industries, and formulate the NTT DATA response
- Work with the Service Line leads, Marketing, etc. to make the best use of NTT DATA’s existing capabilities to develop application transformation propositions and client solutions
- Educate key business stakeholders in the capabilities of the team and its propositions, ensuring that key stakeholders are engaged, well-informed, and clear as to the solution benefits and current limitations both internally to NTT DATA and with existing and prospective clients
- Review and ensure assets created from projects are reused and influence project asset creation for reuse too ensure that all projects lead to credentials and case studies
What to expect:
- Utilisation target: to be confirmed but a mix of sales, delivery and proposition development/ leadership
- (Shadow) revenue target based on supported and individually-led sales, and delivery by the Squad
- Number of new propositions developed and taken to market (generating new revenue and profit streams)
- Number of new and existing propositions delivered into new areas of existing NTT DATA clients (including account expansion and development)
- Demonstrable client buy-in and trust during the sales, solution design and delivery cycle
- Internal evidence of investment, growth and alignment with the business strategic direction and business unit/ service growth targets
- Be an enthusiastic believer in the power of technology to transform an organisation and society, and you will be able to articulate this vision to a broad audience
- Have strong commercial acumen and understand the way the NTT DATA UK organisation makes money
- Have passion and self-drive, who can see the potential value and outcomes in a yet-to-be developed solution combined with the gravitas, leadership, communication skills and charisma to overcome the barriers, and to successfully bring others on the journey (both internally and externally)
- Be a highly collaborative individual with the ability to influence multiple stakeholders, orchestrating existing capabilities, identifying new areas of development and combining with partner solutions, to achieve real results for the business
- Be a low ego individual, putting our clients and our teams first