Technical Consultancy, London
Business Analyst (Digital Platforms)
NTT DATA UK are hiring a Digital Business Analyst to join our team, supporting our clients across Telecoms, Media and Public sector clients. At NTT DATA UK, we support our across a variety of technology and digital transformation projects by leveraging our unparalleled industry knowledge.
What to expect:
- Provide analysis services throughout the full project lifecycle from elaboration to post-delivery reviews
- Contributing to and helping to foster disciplined Agile working practices
- Documenting requirements in the form of Epics and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, and maintaining a well-refined backlog
- Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are considered
- Liaise with the Product, Solutions Architect, UX/UI and Design teams to help create innovative applications and platforms used across our clients
- Where appropriate using more formal analysis techniques such as UML, Use Case and Activity Diagrams, and performing business process modelling
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are identified
- Interact with developers and testers on a daily basis to ensure business objectives and user needs are properly understood, considered and implemented
- Contribute to and help foster disciplined Agile working practices, assisting the Scrum Master in daily tasks and ceremonies
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA’s.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!