Project Manager - Regulatory
Project / Programme Management, Berkshire (Reading)
We are currently looking for Project Manager with solid regulatory experience to join our NTT DATA team. Our mission is to build a strong and cohesive community of Project and Programme Managers to support our Tier 1 Telecommunication, Media and Technology clients to build and improve their digital infrastructure and tackle a great variety of technology challenges by leveraging our unparalleled industry knowledge.
- Prior experience in delivery of multiple projects in:
- Regulatory compliance
- Support of audit and certification
- Data Privacy / GDPR
- Typically manages small project budgets e.g. a central project budget up to £1m
- Identifies and manages key stakeholders
- Contribute to business cases and ensures that business cases get signed off in a timely way.
- Implements and maintains a consistent project management methodology ensuring project conforms to appropriate governance including all project documentation
- Develops and gains agreement to project plan; provides regular progress reports to key stakeholders
- Manages all aspects of risk, issues and contingency
- Identifies dependencies with other business initiatives / activities
- Determines, procures and manages appropriate resources to deliver the project (functional or divisional team and a small number of third parties)
- Manages all project communications
- Provides support in contract negotiation
- Leads and manages a virtual project team
- Operate prioritisation mechanisms working with both the PMO services team, Programme Managers and the Technology functions.
- Operate Project continuous improvement via Lessons learnt and post implementation review mechanisms.
Able to demonstrate:
- Working knowledge project management in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment
- Working knowledge of project planning processes, techniques and methodologies
- Stakeholder management, negotiation and conflict management skills and ability to identify and escalate issues
- Ability to understand and manage project risks dealing with uncertainty, whilst being proactive and forward-looking
- Understanding of core business objectives and drivers
- May be working towards a recognised industry qualification, such as PRINCE 2, APMP.