Lead Architect – Public Sector
Technical Consultancy, London
Lead Architect – Public Sector
You are an experienced Lead Architect who has proven business winning experience ideally within UK Central Health (for example NHSEI, NHSD, NHSX and related arms-length bodies) and Central Government departments. You will also have a strong track record of Client-side technical solution development/delivery in this domain.
Passionate about your work, you will have experience in the following
- Demonstrable experience as the Lead Architect for successful large scale and complex bids (£5m+) within the Public Sector.
- Demonstrable experience working as the Lead Architect on large scale and complex programmes (£5m+) within the Public Sector. This experience to span consulting, project and managed service delivery environments.
- Central Government processes and methods, including the NHSD digital service manual, GDS Service Standard and Technical Code of Practice
- Engineering approaches and methods, including Agile and Scaled Agile techniques
- Broad technical skills covering areas such as digital services, Public Cloud providers, data platforms and data integration and cloud native architectures.
- Strong awareness of security concepts relevant to the Public Sector domain
- Strong awareness of commercial frameworks in use across the Public Sector.
- Strong client Influencing skills and excellent presentation abilities.
- Highly capable of creating clear and convincing written material – particularly within the context of proposals and bid responses.
What to expect:
This represents a key role within the Public Services business unit. The key focus is to drive growth by shaping solutions to enable business winning across target accounts and expansion within existing accounts. In addition, the role encompasses the provision of technical assurance for high priority programmes (as a trusted advisor for key customers).
- Accountable for solution development, technical delivery shaping and proposition integration for major bids and opportunities (typically £500k - £10m).
- Proactive identification and progression of expansion opportunities within established accounts (establishing and leveraging the trust of key public sector clients.
- Drive the successful mobilisation of new project teams from a technical perspective.
- Provide Client-facing technical assurance for established teams on priority programmes.
- Act as a key client influencer to determine/shape requirements in complex and often ambiguous environments.
- Bring an up to date understanding and point of view of the current and future trends impacting the public sector, particularly for Central Health and Central Government departments.
Passionate about joining an organisation in which you can be an important part of shaping a true growth story. You are a true technologist who enjoys building teams and working closely with a highly motivated, bright, positive team who are all committed to creating a fantastic organisation to work for as well as delivering excellence to their clients. So if the following sounds like you, we know we can offer an exceptional career opportunity.