Software Development, West Yorkshire
NTT DATA are currently working with a top 5 UK telco operator and are looking for a Senior Java developer with strong experience in J2EE technologies. We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Java/J2EE backend Developer with Telecoms experience to initially work with our team, onsite with one of our prestigious Telecoms clients.
You will have:
- Minimum of 10 years of JAVA/J2EE experience with strong hands-on skills, solid understanding of Spring dependencies, Redis caching principles & implementation, spring security, EH Cache principles & implementation, OSGI framework.
- Experience in open id connect specs and SSO platform experience.
- Nice to have knowledge of AWS utility tools, DEVOPS tools and AEM.
- Deep knowledge of browser compatibility, response web design, application Servers, unit testing frameworks
- Solid knowledge of the entire application development life cycle including configuration management practices and procedures
What to expect:
The candidate will be working on a large transformation programme on a long-term project alongside client development teams in an Agile project delivery environment with multiple suppliers and offshore teams.
You will be:
- Delivering/Enhancing high quality application & modules developed using J2EE technologies – Spring core modules, Dependency Injection, Spring security, Spring dependencies, Redis workflow, session management.
- Maintaining projects running with Java/J2EE technologies.
- Working on Devops CI/CD pipelines and continuously optimise jenkinsfile, pipeline settings etc.
- Actively involved in various governance forums and should be capable of suggesting and reviewing design methodologies and frame best practices.
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with eachother. When we work together we are unstoppable. We aim to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month. The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment new industries, such as, Public Sector, etc.
- Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 9%
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
…And much more!