Software Development, Birmingham
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to come and deliver high class solutions to Tier 1 clients.
NTT DATA are building a new capability in the form of Product Engineering Squads. This is an exciting new proposition we are developing for our customers. Essentially we are hiring high performing teams in order to build and manage the life cycle of platforms and products for our clients. Using the latest tools, technologies and frameworks to develop cutting edge solutions that help organisations succeed.
What to expect:
- Lead and mentor engineers within the squad to delivery high quality digital products and platforms
- Work across the full digital software stack (front-end and back-end development)
- Take the lead on working with architects to implement physical architectures and prototype new concepts to aid decision making
- Champion for the Agile Development process and modern engineering techniques to deliver solutions that are resilient and perform at scale
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Extensive experience with ASP.Net MVC and use with JS frameworks, .Net Core Microservices, Azure API Gateway
- Extensive knowledge of application architecture and design patterns
- Experience serving as a senior software engineer throughout the full software development lifecycle
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Strong experience of Agile delivery methods and implementation of CI/CD using standard toolchains (Jenkins, GitHub, test automation frameworks etc.)
- Experience of working in a cloud native environment with K8s preferably with Azure
- Passionate about BDD/TDD and developing robust, resilient code that performs at scale
- Ideally knowledge of messaging queues and Azure ESB