The team you'll be working with:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform Developer to join our Microsoft Business Apps Practice, the top UK Dynamics practice in Government and growing across a range of industries. If you have a strong Power Platform and Dynamics 365 background, we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career in order for you to help our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges. As a Dynamics 365 and Power Platform developer you will work as part of our teams to deliver fantastic solutions on enterprise-level client projects, working within verticals including Public Services, Automotive, Insurance and many more.
The role is flexible in terms of location with a significant element of remote working, but there will be periods where occasional travel and working on client sites within the UK is required.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver innovative Dynamics 365 CE & Power Automate solutions through all stages of the development lifecycle, from analysis to design, development, testing, training, implementation and service transition.
- Leveraging your knowledge of the entire Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement suite, including Dynamics 365 for Customer Service and Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to understand their business and technical requirements, and then develop a technical design to meet their needs.
- Collaborate as a member of the development team with business analysts, solution architects and other IT professionals to implement Dynamics 365 & Power Platform solutions.
- Working with the wider Microsoft stack such as Power Automate, LogicApps, Azure Service Bus, WebJobs, Power Apps, Power BI, AI Builder, Power Pages and Azure OpenAI.
- Working as part of consultancy projects and within high-performing, collaborative teams.
- Support our internal practice development activities.
What experience you'll bring:
- Excellent Dynamics 365 and Power Automate background, with both functional and technical expertise.
- Proficient in deploying Dynamics 365, with experience of configuration and customisation methods, including configuration of forms, business process flows, business rules and workflows, and customisation of plugins and custom workflow activities.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer facing or professional services role with excellent written and oral communication skills, having the ability to explain technical components to non-technical users.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to independently perform root cause analysis.
- UK residency or UK national to support eligibility for security clearances which may be required during the course of your work. Highly exceptional candidates who are close to achieving residency status will be considered.
- Highly motivated, self-starter
Must have experience of the following:
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Power Apps (Canvas, Model Driven), Power Automate, Dataverse, Dynamics 365 Web API
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
Should have experience of the following:
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Broader Power Platform including Power Pages, Power BI, AI Builder
- Wider Azure stack, such as LogicApps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions and WebJobs, Entra ID.
- Scrum project delivery methodology
- Relevant certifications evidencing your Dynamics functional and technical expertise.
Nice to haves would be:
- UK Government security clearance a bonus
Who we are:
We’re a business with a global reach that empowers local teams, and we undertake hugely exciting work that is genuinely changing the world. Our advanced portfolio of consulting, applications, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services will allow you to achieve great things by working with brilliant colleagues, and clients, on exciting projects.
Our inclusive work environment prioritises mutual respect, accountability, and continuous learning for all our people. This approach fosters collaboration, well-being, growth, and agility, leading to a more diverse, innovative, and competitive organisation. We are also proud to share that we have a range of Inclusion Networks such as: the Women’s Business Network, Cultural and Ethnicity Network, LGBTQ+ & Allies Network, Neurodiversity Network and the Parent Network.
For more information on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion please click here: Creating Inclusion Together at NTT DATA UK | NTT DATA
what we'll offer you:
We offer a range of tailored benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. Our Learning and Development team ensure that there are continuous growth and development opportunities for our people. We also offer the opportunity to have flexible work options.
You can find more information about NTT DATA UK & Ireland here: NTT DATA UK & I
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in the fair treatment of all our employees and commit to promoting equity and diversity in our employment practices. We are also a Disability Confident Committed Employer - we want to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application and interview process, if you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please let us know and we look forward to hearing from you.