You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure ITIL service management operations are managed effectively, working with multi-disciplined delivery teams who support a variety of business processes, technology products, services, and solutions.
This includes the effective day-to-day management of ITIL service management operations, enabling stability and continuous transformation, whilst ensuring contractual responsibilities are delivered to an exceptional standard.
• Exemplary written English and time-keeping skills.
• Experience of working for a managed service provider.
• Experience of working with offshore teams.
• Working understanding of the ITIL framework and working in a SIAM environment.
• IT literate with a working understanding of security, cloud, infrastructure, application, and digital workplace concepts.
• Strong senior stakeholder management and thought-leadership skills, capable of asking the 'right' questions.
• Contacting the customer to resolve disputes or escalations.
• Operational oversight and day-to-day management of ITIL practices (Service Desk, Request, Incident, Major Incident, Problem & Change), working with the respective tower support functions.
• Proactively working with tower support functions to improve ways of working and drive customer outcomes.
• Continually driving the implementation of automation and knowledge initiatives to off-load mundane tasks ensure a consistent service approach is delivered across all functions.
• Leading the development of new and existing ITIL practices within your assigned customer engagement, by implementing structured service improvements to improve overall maturity.
• Producing service-level reporting data.
• Working with Service Delivery to design and execute service delivery strategy across work streams.
• Participating within the NTT DATA Service Management Centre-of-Excellence community initiatives.
• Participating in an on-call Major Incident Management rota, where required.
• Customer relationship management
• Client perception management
• Escalation point
• Resource management and scheduling
• Service Level Adherence
• Service reports
• Service Improvement
• Service Rectification Planning
• Vendor Liaison
• External & Internal liaison
• Take part in external and Internal Reviews
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
A people focused business
Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
A varied client base
…And much more!