Who we are:
At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients and employees.
We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking to innovative projects that shape your future. We provide all with the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams and we will give you the tools to become the best version of yourself you’d like to see.
We are stronger by supporting people be who they want to be, work how they work best and envision the future through their own uniqueness. We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
Because by supporting each other be who they want to be, work how they work best we bring innovation and we build more opportunities for everyone and a better future for our business, our people and our society.
What you'll be doing:
Working for NTT Data UK this role is to oversee the delivery of a client’s the global energy trading and risk management (ETRM) platform. The platform is used in almost all global regions with users in multiple geographies. With high volume, high value trading this is an extremely exciting and challenging role.
The application support service you will be managing has 2 teams spread across 3 regions. With a Dev Ops mindset it is an exciting fast paced service requiring a range of skills to meet the needs of the customer.
This critical role requires you to ensure that the service is delivered to the client, meeting the highest standards and continually improves.
- Providing leadership and oversight for the support of a global ETRM solution.
- Act as the primary contact point with the client for support engagement and escalations
- You will act as the go to point for the client’s Business and IT functions, working closely with them to ensure their demands are managed effectively.
- Lead teams across multiple locations and time zones including India, Europe, North America and Mexico
- Working directly with the client’s key business contacts to prioritise and resolve issues / problems
- Ensure complex / high priority incidents are managed efficiently and effectively using ITIL processes
- Ensuring critical metrics (SLAs, KPIs, etc.) are being met, presenting and reviewing service performance with the client providing detailed explanations and actions for associated incidents / problems
- Act as a mentor to inspire the team members to higher levels of performance & efficiency
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in applying solutions for the benefit of the client and stakeholders
- Has accountability for the smooth implementation of change into the production environment by ensuring ITIL disciplines are followed.
- Provides meaningful reporting as agreed with the business and client to track service delivery (ensure by planning) and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with client leadership across various disciplines
- Drives continual improvement of the capabilities and the delivery of services across the service scope
- Driving adoption and use of Dev Ops and Agile techniques
- Working with other vendors within the agreed governance structures to achieve and deliver value for the client
- Working with client's infrastructure team to resolve incidents and deliver planned updates
- Working with NTT Deliver partners to ensure that resourcing needs are planned and filled to clients' needs
- Accountable for the service performance (as measured by SLAs)
- Accountable for applying the core ITIL processes: Incident Management, Change Management & Problem Management
- Accountable for resourcing of the Application Maintenance activities
- Accountable for ensuring service maintenance activities are delivered in a timely and coordinated way
- Accountable for ensuring quality methods and service acceptance criteria have been followed and met as part of change / release preparation
- Communication to the client for critical incidents including to CIO level
What you'll need:
- Extensive experience in an IT field, or equivalent relevant work experience. Experience of multiple interface systems, .Net, Oracle DB and Windows platforms advantageous
- Demonstrates leadership in executing IT plans successfully that enable technical or business capabilities and address technology or business priorities
- Experienced in a Service Management role, running and driving ITIL processes
- Has thorough knowledge of ITIL disciplines and ITIL qualified
- Has experience in leading teams/projects and supporting Junior staff
- Has experience in managing distributed and multi-supplier delivered services
- Has experience in and passion for service management or support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Demonstrates strategic and critical thinking capability
- Demonstrates excellent customer-facing service skills
- Has effective problem solving, collaboration, influencing, and conflict management skills
- Has led the use of Agile/Lean principles
- Background in Power & Natural Gas commodity trading and associated platforms
Where you’ll be:
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend time in some more time of our offices, in Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!