At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be our clients, partners or employees.
To achieve our goals our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Leader you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements lists but if you are interested in this or other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a Salesforce Architect to join our Enterprise & Cloud Solutions team in London. The new joiner is a dynamic Architect who has a passion for Salesforce technology and will be given the responsible freedom to act as the lead Architetc on the project with a client within the Food&Beverage industry.
• Provide Salesforce Solution/Technical Architecture and (Functional) SME for both client delivery projects and prospect client pre-sales engagements.
• Leading the overall architecture and functional design of the Salesforce solution and design of complex solution components (e.g. integration, security, custom development)
• Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
• Ensuring that the solution accurately reflects and meets the defined expectations of the business (functional requirements and process perspective, proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored)
• Identify and confirm solution/technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches
• Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed technical solutions and provide expertise during pre-sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort
• Articulate the benefits and risks to a (technical) solution’s feasibility and functionality
• Follow and understand new Salesforce product and (technical) capabilities resulting from productreleases and acquisitions
• Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions and provide expertise during pre-sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort / provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
• Demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, public speaking and client presentations
• Coach and mentor junior functional/technical team members
• Support in interviewing prospective candidates
• At least 5+ years of CRM domain experience
• At least 3 years of experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to end implementation experience with the Salesforce platform from a technical/solution perspective
• Ability to define the system architecture and landscape, to identify gaps between current and desiredend-states
• Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and define solutions that support this byleveraging the Salesforce platforms and products in the best way
• Experience in designing and developing software components and solutions
• Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and datasecurity
• Have creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implementsolutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
• Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
• Extensive experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong communication, time-management and multi-tasking skills
• Nice to have: knowledge of Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud
Where you’ll be:
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend some more time in our offices, either Bank or Epworth House, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!