At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be clients, partners, or employees.
Our talented team leads by example. We provide all the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams, giving you the tools to become the best version of you. We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking to innovative projects that shape your future.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves, be listened to and feel at home. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list, but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Technical Lead (Java) to join our Cloud Native Solutions team in London.
Cloud Native Solutions is where the Digital Transformation is happening. In this area, we combine Architecture and Engineering skills to make our customer’s transformation needs true. Come and join a very dynamic, motivating, and challenging environment, working with the latest technologies and solving complex business challenges using technology.
As Technical Lead in Cloud Native Solutions, you will be responsible of creating high-effective teams, using technologies/frameworks such as Java/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud depending on client needs, integrating them in a wider cloud landscape that will be producing. Your technical input to designs and commercial activities will be relevant, as Java and Cloud plays a major role in most of our projects. Team development, effort estimation, technical support during pre-sales and delivery and people development will be part of you challenge and mission, as we expect a fast, organic growth in the area.
· The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment while embracing accountability
· Excellent communication and organisation skills
· Significant experience in Java, including frameworks and libraries such as Spring Boot or Spring Cloud, and leading teams/squads under these
· Ability to define and deliver solutions that takes full advantage of cloud services (Azure, AWS or GCP)
· Experience supporting commercial activities, from a technical standpoint: Analyse the problem statements, propose technical approaches, define/size teams
· Passion about new technologies and continuous improvement, constantly expanding your own knowledge as well as the people you manage
· You enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with the team, coaching, mentoring, and developing engineers, helping them to craft their career path
· Ability to create and sustain highly motivated, high-performance teams over time
· Hiring capabilities, including conducting interviews, review applications and helping to attract and retain the best talent in the market
· Basic Cloud / DevOps competences applied to your main area of expertise
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend more time in some of our offices Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!