At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be our clients, partners or employees.
To achieve our goals our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Leader you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements lists but if you are interested in this or other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for OutSystems Tech Lead to join our Enterprise & Cloud Solutions department in London on permanent basis.
As a Tech Lead, you will drive the implementation of innovative solutions that solve complex technical and business problems, ensuring that all architectural best practices are being followed. You will need to have a strong technical background and be able to design app-level architecture and experience in leading a team.
• Minimum of 5 years of Experience in OutSystems projects (ideally +2 years on Technical Lead roles)
• Ability to solve problems of considerable scope and complexity and mentor less-experienced developers with their work.
• Collaborate on team growth through peer coding, code review, and knowledge transfer.
• Experience with leading other members of the development team in design, development, implementation, peer code reviews, and technical meetings.
• Drive the continuous evolution OutSystems best practices in the development team.
• Bring to live applications that meet business needs following high-level architectural standards
• Strong knowledge in architectural principles (e.g. client/server, page rendering, database access, session behaviour, browser caching, ajax requests, etc.)
• Ability to design applications/solutions following the 4-layer architecture principle.
• Proven experience in developing integrations with other systems (e.g. Consume/expose REST and SOAP APIs, create Extensions, etc.)
• Good knowledge of UX design principles and ability to apply them when building applications/solutions.Proven ability to design and assessing application performance and code optimization.
• Ability to analyse different types of logs (e.g. error logs, monitoring logs and performance logs) and ability to identify and fix errors and issues.
• Team player with assertive communication skills
Where you’ll be:
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend some more time in our offices, either Bank or Epworth House, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics! ....
And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!