You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
We are seeking an End User Computing (EUC) Technical Solutions Consultant to fulfil a key role in our EUC Center of Excellence Team in Birmingham. The role will engage directly with one our large Telecommunications customers.
As part of the EUC Center of Excellence, the role will also be varied and support EUC technologies across various industry verticals. The role requires a consultative approach across project lifecycles from scoping to service transition and aid development of EUC service offerings.
This will be focused on delivering centralized, flexible workplace solutions and responsive, adaptive support for a superior user experience. Lead proof of concepts, own high-level designs; contribute to detailed designs and innovative solutions development, building upon and creating compelling EUC propositions. The role will be varied and cover a broad range of technologies. The role will report into the EUC Lead Architect in the Birmingham Center of Excellence and respective Assignment Managers on customer accounts.
· Assist Solutions Architects to define and develop compelling and innovative EUC solutions based upon complex, in-complete and conflicting requirements.
· Manage customer stakeholders.
· Act as a trusted advisor to customers and build strong relationships, with empathy at all levels.
· Assist designing and lead delivery of suitable solutions in line with customer needs and expectations.
· Assisting Architects with pre-sales, estimations, presentations, workshops and service delivery, ensuring a positive customer relationship is maintained.
· Confident with excellent interpersonal skills with outstanding verbal and written communications
· Previous experience in a customer facing consultative and delivery role essential
· Ability to engage project and service stakeholders up to a senior level with confidence.
· Working Service Management and ITIL knowledge
· Track record of delivering services to defined service levels.
· Ability to ‘take ownership’ of issues without prompting
Must have strong, practical experience of the following:
· Application packaging and Deployment
· Windows 7 and 10
· Virtual Desktop Technologies
· Enterprise level project rollouts
· Office 365
· Infrastructure as a Service
· Intune MDM
· ITIL v3 Foundation