At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners, and employees.
In order to achieve our goals, our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Leader, you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients, and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be and work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and how we build a better future for our people, our business, and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to join our Enterprise & Cloud Solutions department in London.
• Provide Salesforce Technical design for client delivery projects
• Lead Salesforce design and technical team within an Agile Delivery Squad (i.e. Communications Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud) and, design and work closely with integration team for complex solution components (e.g. integration, security, custom development)
• Translates business requirements into well-designed solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
• Ensuring that the solution accurately reflects and meets the defined expectations of the business (functional requirements and process perspective, proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored)
• Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches
• Provide a detailed level of effort estimates for proposed technical solutions and provide hands-on support to the developers so that the designed solutions are accurately implemented
• Articulate the benefits and risks to a (technical) solution’s feasibility and functionality
• Follow and understand new Salesforce products and (technical) capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
• Demonstrate through technical presentation to the client and the design authorities
• Experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to-end implementation experience with the Salesforce platform from a technical perspective. Direct salesforce development experience preferred.
• Ability to define the system design to identify gaps between current and desired end-states
• Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and define solutions that support this by leveraging the Salesforce platforms and products in the best way
• Experience in designing and developing software components and solutions
• Good knowledge of app exchange products and their implementation
• Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign-on and data security
• Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
• Extensive experience in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methods
• Ideally with Salesforce Cloud Consultant/ Salesforce Developer/Architect Certifications
Our employees' safety is a priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend more time in some of our offices, in Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!...
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. This means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance