Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
What you'll be doing:
The Digital Workplace Solution Architect will be responsible for designing enterprise MDM solutions and have the ability to produce design documentation artefacts including higher level designs, lower-level designs, installation and operation guides as well as technical notes and knowledge base documentation within medium to large scale Intune\MDM solutions.
You will engage with senior customer stakeholders, shaping and delivering workplace strategies and solutions in line with NTT DATA’s Digital Workplace practice strategy. Input into business cases and solution costings as well as providing technical governance.
Experience in assisting with technical presales / bid support activities as well as developing relationships with peers, partners and vendors.
Nurture junior member of staff through mentoring and supporting practice development activities.
- Design, deploying, administering, and supporting Intune, Azure AD, Endpoint Configuration Manager, or Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
- Design and Implementation of App Protection Policies for mobile and windows devices.
- Design and Implementation of Intune MDM for iOS, Android, and other supported OS’s.
- Design and Implementation of Microsoft Windows Desktop OS deployment within an enterprise with Autopilot.
- Windows 10 OS deployment and update distribution Mobile device management experience using Microsoft Intune or EMS.
- Scripting skills
- Knowledge of Citrix, Apple, Google and VMWare desktop, virtualization and deployment technologies.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities for the enterprise's desktop and mobility engineering team including desktop and mobility.
- Primary objective is to create a repeatable, predictable, and secure endpoint experience for all enterprise users.
- Work on mobile-first, cloud-first strategies for immediate and long-term service delivery plans.
- Deliver to committed SLAs and KPIs for the service where required.
- Strictly adhere to NTT DATA and Client policies, processes and guidelines – including timesheet submission, leave communication/logging, the Security Management Plan etc.
Customer / User
- Drive and participate in proactive delivery management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, and provide solutions to meet customer needs
- You will act as key point of Customer technical interaction.
- Work with end user support teams and other stakeholders to ensure a streamlined customer experience.
- Understand the applicable scope, roles and responsibilities detailed in the contract and carry out the outlined activities efficiently on a day to day basis.
- Participate in cross-training sessions across NTT DATA supported services and develop skills to enable support of other services.
- Participate in project meetings and provide operational inputs and consultancy. Ensure operational requirements are delivered and formal hand-over is completed before projects go live
- Highlight any operational risks, concerns or issues to the NTT DATA Service Delivery Manager.
What you'll need:
- Deep understanding of Active Directory (On-premises and Azure AD services)
- SME level in Microsoft Windows Desktop configuration and deployment (MEM/Intune etc.), Desktop optimization and security etc.
- Expertise in methodologies on various end user migration approaches based on user profiles.
- Proficiency in designing HLDs and LLDs for key EUC technology stacks
- Proficiency in building detailed design and implementation plan
- Knowledge of Real-time client device monitoring and management
- Knowledge of Application Packaging processes
- Knowledge of Antivirus/Antimalware deployment
- Implementation of Desktop Analytics
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- MAC based management tools e.g. JAMF
- Experience with Modern End-user Management tooling for device management including VMware Workspace One or Citrix XenMobile
- Accreditation in / experience of architecture methodologies e.g., TOGAF
- ITIL v4 Foundation is desirable
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. When we work together, we are unstoppable. We aim to build a strong professional community where everyone can mentor others and be mentored and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month. The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment new industries, such as, Public Sector, etc.
An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
... And much more!