Solutions Architecture, London
Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment.
What you'll be doing:
NTT DATA are hiring a Data Architect to work on solution-level design and architecture for data engineering engagements, including data warehousing, ETL, data migrations, and green-field modern data platform deliveries.
You will work with architectural concepts spanning all aspects of data engineering, Platform as a Service cloud computing, and distributed parallel architecture, and will work closely with customer stakeholders and our own engineers to deliver best-of-breed data solutions.
As a Data Architect, you'll be involved in (but not limited to!):
- Designing and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions,
- Data modelling and data architecture design,
- ETL, data integration and data migration design,
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup),
- Designing robust end-to-end, cloud based BI solutions to efficiently move data from client systems into the cloud and reviewing the development of the solution, coaching junior team members throughout the project
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience working as a data architect or another IT role with equivalent levels of design and data engineering activity,
- Deep expertise in the design of data engineering solutions, such as dimensional and relational data modelling, data vault methodology, ETL/ELT processes, real-time streaming etc,
- Familiarity with data infrastructure and cloud development, with demonstrable experience in at least one of the major cloud vendors’ data PaaS offerings,
- Experience with requirement gathering and business analysis for on Data Migration & Big Data projects,
- Solid skills in
- Azure ADF to build pipelines & configuring with GIT for CI/CD.
- Optimisation of Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Experience with conceptual, logical and physical data modeling and clear understanding about defining data architecture framework, standards and principles.
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!