Who we are:
At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners and employees.
Our talented team leads by example. We provide all the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams, giving you the tools to become the best version of you. We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking to innovative projects that shape your future.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves, be listened to and feel at home. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Technical Test Analyst to join our team in Application & Infrastructure Services department in London.
• You will work in partnership with our clients to deliver value, solve problems, and make a difference.
• You will be empowered to achieve your goals, and you will be involved in various challenges and experiences meaning that you will never be bored.
• Those who wish to benefit from long term career opportunities, within a prosperous Technology Consultancy environment, please say hello.
Manual and automation experience (mostly manual testing, but in scope for automation too)
• Test preparation and execution phases
• Assist Programme Test Manager in estimation and scheduling of relevant test phases.
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
• Ability and flexibility to adjust to a fast-changing and demanding environment.
• Client facing skills – ability to independently engage with them
• ISTQB Certification is a plus
• Nice to have: Insurance experience
• Location: willingness to work onsite in Central London for 3months
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend time in some more time of our offices, in Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.