Business Consultancy, London
What you'll be doing:
As a Technical Analyst (TA) you will be a member of a product/application development team who analyzes the business and IT domain, documents processes and systems, outlines functional/technical requirements as well as specifying non-functional requirements.
The TA role is a key member of the team who communicates between Business Analysts (from own or interdependent teams), Developers and Testers and is particularly critical to ensure that technical specifications fully align with business requirements and the resulting technical components will fulfill the overall business process needs. They also ensure common comprehension of the specification across the technical team.
What you'll need:
Relevant experience: 7+ years' experience in producing technical requirements, creating and reviewing test cases
- Excellent Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- Oral and written communication skills, Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Defining both the syntactic (contract) and semantic (expected implementation) specification for APIs
- Creating detailed technical analysis documentation, outlining functional and non-functional requirements, mapping to business requirements.
- Knowledge of RESTful API concepts and specification approaches such as Swagger/OpenAPI Specification
- Requirements Engineering and requirements management processes.
- Working with upstream (consumer) and downstream (provider) teams and performing mapping exercises to ensure API contracts are deliverable
- Working with test team to ensure adequate requirements coverage in testing and defining appropriate e2e scenarios
- Assisting with test issue identification and triage during e2e testing
Nice to have
- Experience working with Cloud Integration Technologies
- Experience working within a consultancy